IFITT Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2021
- January 17th, 2021
- Katerina Volchek
- Comments Off on IFITT Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2021
Dear IFITT members,
I would like to notify you that the Annual General Meeting (AGM), which was initially scheduled on January 21, 2021, to be held in conjunction with the ENTER21 e-Tourism Conference, has been postponed to 1:00-2:30 PM Central European Time (CET) on February 23, 2021.
As many of you know, the AGM customarily takes place during the conference. However, due to the impact of the pandemic, the ENTER conference will be held online this year (January 19-22, 2021). We, the IFITT board, consider this a good opportunity to be more inclusive by making the AGM accessible to as many members as possible without the constraint of having to attend the conference. Hence, we decided to postpone the AGM.
A tentative AGM agenda is outlined as follows:
- Welcome and identification of quorum.
- Reports onboard activities in 2020.
- Statements of accounting 2020 and auditors’ report.
- Amendments to clauses related to elections in the Bylaws.
- Discharge of board members and auditors.
- Election of board members.
- Budget forecast of 2021.
- Welcome message from [email protected].
A separate email will be sent with more details and instructions for attending the AGM as we get closer to the date. We look forward to seeing you all at the AGM.
Stay safe and well!
President, on behalf of the IFITT Board