IFITTtalk Workshop on “enhancing the competitiveness of Africa’s tourism: the ICTs pathway” took place on 9th November 2017 at Kenyatta University, in the city of Nairobi, Kenya.
- Dr Senaji, ICT Policy Maker – Kenya Methodist University
- Dr Ray Mutinda, eTourism expert, IFITT Representative – Mount Kenya University
- Damian Cook, CEO and Founder – eTourism Frontiers
Participation to the workshop was free for students.
The workshop was organized in collaboration with representatives from:
- The Kenya Association of Tour Operators (KATO)
- Kenya Tourism Board (KTB)
- Ministry of Tourism (Kenya, Nairobi)
- Kenya Association of Hotel Keepers & Cateres (KAHKC)
- International Federation for IT and Travel & Tourism (IFITT)