The IFITT eTourism Wiki is a theme-specific Wikipedia that comprises more than 40 topics in the field of eTourism, ranging from ICT applications in the various tourism and travel industries over smart phone applications, fake watches recommender systems, data mining and online auctions in tourism.
Scholars in the field of eTourism have been invited to submit Wiki contributions in their field of expertise.
Currently, the following topics have been included:
- Argumentation Analysis of User Generated Content
- Business Intelligence and Data Mining in Tourism (NEW)
- eLearning in Travel and Tourism
- ICT’s and eBusiness Models for Tourism Destination Competitiveness
- ICT Enhanced Tourism Experience
- ICT for Sustainable Tourism
- ICT’s in Travel Agencies
- Management Information System TourMIS (NEW)
- Online Auctions in Tourism
- Online Tourism Magazines
- Online Tourist Behaviour
- Recommendation and Planning Systems for Tourism Products and Services
- Smart Phone Applications and Travel Experience
- Social Media Marketing
- Tourism Destination Websites
- Tourism Network Analysis
- Tourist’s Tracking and Geographical Positioning Systems in Tourism
- Travel Planning Search Systems and Search Engines (NEW)
Please, visit IFITT eTourism wiki.