Why presenting your research at [email protected]?
- August 17th, 2020
- Comments Off on Why presenting your research at [email protected]?
[email protected] is a place for :
- Publication of all research papers at the established source: ENTER proceedings, published by Springer, is ranked the 18th among all tourism and hospitality publications in Google Scholar
- The new format, new visibility: for the first time, ENTER proceedings will be published as a fully open-access resource
- Ensured research rigor: all submissions, including full papers and short papers, undergo double-blind peer review
PARTICIPATION & PRESENTATION:
- New opportunities for presentation: select among full papers, short papers, research highlights, and PhD research proposals
- Confirmation of attendance: despite the conference is virtual, all authors will receive the certificates of attendance and presentation
- Engagement: opportunity to e-meet with IFITT friends and establish new connections
- Convenience: [email protected] means that you do not need to spend time and money on travel
- New opportunities: awards will be given to best research papers, PhD proposals plus several other categories
- Paper-free: for the first time, ENTER proceedings will be published in the digital-only format
- Carbon-free: virtual conference means fewer flights and less harm to the environment